Every commercial and residential project faces unique entitlement, environmental, regulatory and design challenges. Cypressbrook professionals are skilled in preparing master plans in residential as well as commercial projects. Once the basic plan is determined, Cypressbrook professionals have the skills to determine the most efficient way to clear all regulatory hurdles in the following specific areas:
- Wetland delineation and mitigation
- Flood plain and floodway map revisions
- Zoning changes
- Planned Unit Development Approvals
- Sourcing utilities
- Procuring technology alternatives
Cypressbrook, and/or its affiliates, have developed several master planned communities as well as many industrial and commercial projects, a summary of several follow:
- Master Planned Community Projects
Westover Park – A 500-acre master-planned community in League City, Texas
- Hempstead Highway Distribution Center – A 540,000 square foot distribution project located along Hempstead Highway in Houston’s near northwest market
- Executive Plaza – A 306,208 square foot, ten-story building located inside Houston’s 610 Loop, along US 59, the Southwest Freeway
- Garland Distribution Center – A 534,000 square foot bulk distribution site off Loop 635 on West Kingsley Road in Garland, Texas
- Rock Creek – A 2,700 acre master-planned community outside of Austin, Texas
- Stapleton Plaza – A 131,820 square foot, ten-story office building located near the former Stapleton Airport site in Denver, Colorado now being re-developed into a master-planned community
- Air Center- An Industrial park with 192,420 square feet of industrial space, 140,640 square feet of bulk distribution, and 51,720 square foot of service center/flex space
- Crossroad Business Park -A 300-acre master-planned industrial project in Bolingbrook, Ill.
- Julington Creek – A 4,150 acre mixed-use community with approximately 4,800 planned units
- Marconi Build-to-Suit – A 245,000 square foot headquarter and manufacturing building in Wooddale, Ill.
- Thorndale Business Park – A 127,000 square foot service center building in Wooddale, Ill.