The success of commercial projects ultimately stems from tenant retention and expense management supported with timely information to ownership. Cypressbrook professionals aggressively work to keep tenants via a tenant retention program that begins discussing renewals with tenants as early as one year prior to expiration. These efforts combined with diligent management of the project expenses allow ownership to realize the highest possible cash flow from the project. Cypressbrook professionals achieve this by:
- Timely and thoughtful presentation of an annual budget to ownership
- Aggressive effort to renew key tenants
- Production of a timely, monthly financial package
- Frequent review of all expense categories and, where appropriate, choosing of new vendors
- Executive Plaza
– A 306,208 square foot ten-story office building located inside Houston’s 610 Loop, along US 59, the Southwest Freeway
– a 168,425 front load bulk warehouse building with 28′ clear height and 7 docks in Houston, TX
- Air Center
– A ±193,000 square foot industrial development comprised of two buildings, one 52,000 SF Office flex building, and the other is a 140,000 SF bulk warehouse in Houston, TX
- Cypress Business Center
-110,472 SF Office/Industrial Building located off I-45 & 1960 on Wells Fargo Drive in Houston, TX
- 1776 Woodstead Court
-Premium office space in The Woodlands – Suites range from 594 to 3,465 SF of rentable office space
- 701 Post Oak Blvd.
– A 17,500 SF seven-story office building located in the Riverway sub-market in Houston, TX
- 3334 Richmond Ave.
– A 26,277 SF two-story office building located in the Greenway Plaza sub-market in Houston, TX
- 4009-4021 Richmond Ave.
– A 25,441 SF single story office building located in the Inner Loop River Oaks sub-market in Houston, TX
- Stapleton Plaza
– A 131,82 SF ten-story office building located near former Stapleton Airport site in Denver, Colorado now being redeveloped into a master-planned community